Hi all. I don’t know about you, but I’m getting to the point in the semester where I’m rapidly running out of gas. I’m swamped with work and only have bigger and badder assignments on the horizon. So, for you (and me), I gathered 15 tweets that will hopefully get you to smile and forget momentarily that you should be working on your group project right now.
Full disclosure: I did not make these funny tweets! Please check out these accounts and follow if you like their vibe.
- The library with a delinquent bent
2. Who doesn’t love a bad pun?!
3. We’ve all made finds like this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
4. Romance in the library!!
5. Bernie, your face says it all…
6. A sad but true reality
7. This lady GETS IT
8. Ah yes, the 2-factocalypse of 2021
9. Why has this actually happened to me
10. Sorry not sorry
11. You almost have to respect the audacity
12. Just trying to be helpful!
13. For all our good friends out there
14. This happened to me but with a guinea pig
Have I missed any priceless gems? Are there hilarious accounts I’ve neglected? Please let us know in the comments!
Melissa Grasso lives in Boston and began at Simmons University this fall. She works as a library assistant where she specializes in course reserves, copy cataloguing, and social media management. You can find her on Twitter @grassbro or LinkedIn.